Become a Member of Aqua Vista Hotels
The common denominator in all Aqua Vista hotels is an appealing hospitality scenario, epitomized in a heady combination of stunning location, exceptional architecture and sophisticated interiors as well as impeccable and fully customized service. Each of our handpicked hotel members is selected following a thorough monitoring process and shares our vision of quality and the AVH signature hospitality concept.
Hotels that meet the above requested criteria and advocate our signature commitment to excellence are encouraged to contact us in order to gain access to the Aqua Vista Hotels collection. For further information, please fill in the request form and a member of our evaluation committee will contact you within 48 hours.
Aqua Vista Hotels L.T.D. is a proud member of European Tour Operators Association (ETOA).
Benefits and Criteria
At AVH we are always embracing exalted, unmitigated, exquisite, extraordinary properties offering unprecedented services! Become an Aqua Vista Hotel and enjoy the privilege of being among the world’s best hotels!
Benefits of Becoming an Aqua Vista Hotel
We invite you to join a powerful alliance to gain competitive edge and enjoy the benefits summarized below:
- Enter a professional community that shares a common entrepreneurial vision based on a luxury hospitality concept.
- Meet the challenges of the constantly evolving travel industry by introducing new means of attracting and connecting with travellers.
- Face today’s challenges set by the shift in travel patterns, due to the predominant role of social media mainly in regards to the way people research and decide on their next destination and accommodation choices.
- Maximise your reach with a marketing strategy that is designed based on the latest trends in order to efficiently and effectively address a global target audience.
- Take advantage of the long experience and networks of a knowledgeable team, specialised in the global reservations systems and continuously honing its expertise by keeping up with the latest evolutions in the field.
- Connect and network with the hospitality and travel industry’s top savvy players.
- Establish strategic partnerships with the top hotel industry suppliers and negotiate lower rates and prices.
- Participate in the travel industry’s top international trade shows and events that small independent hotels often cannot attend due to costs.
- Grow your luxury knowledge through innovative networking and productive business exchanges in Greece and abroad!
Criteria of Joining or Group
- The property must be recognized not only as one of the best in its area or region but must also be renowned for its top notch hospitality.
- The location of the property must be consistent with the requirements and standards of the Aqua Vista Hotels.
- The Management and Staff must excel.
- All services offered must be professional, prompt, and efficient and must exceedexceed the expectations of the most discerning travellers.
- The property must be of the very highest quality, well maintained with an exceptional ambience providing a feeling of uniqueness and complete pampering.
- The property will be requested to join for a compulsory minimum period of one year.
Become an Aqua Vista Hotel: Request
Tailor made to meet the needs of hotels that are committed to excellence with an absolute sense that each guest is unique. For details and information please fill the enquiry form and a member of our evaluation committee will contact you within 48hours.
Are you a hotel owner, developer or investor and you need help?
Following a long and successful course in the hospitality field, divided between the reservations and the hotel management fields, the Aqua Vista Hotel team of experienced professionals offer hotel consultancy services covering all areas of expertise, as listed below:
- Reservations management (Integration of a central reservations system on-line and off-line, booking engine selection, tour operator contracting, staff training etc).
- Operation management (design the operating procedures and staff training systems, produce a customised standard operating procedure manual with guidelines through thorough research, provide continuous customer mentoring to maintain a level of operational excellence).
- Human Resources (Recruiting and placement of talented hospitality executives in a broad range of senior-level and management positions, staffing of lower level positions, personnel training in Customer Relationship Management –CRM and Customer Service Improvement etc).
- Marketing and brand promotion (website development, design and implementation of your social media strategy etc).
- Full Management package: The option of undertaking the entire (financial and operational) management of a hotel is also available under certain circumstances.
If you need assistance in one or more of the above, contact us today to discuss your special needs and design your customised package of services.
Trade Shows and Events
Aqua Vista Hotels confirms its dedication to promoting and offering top notch services to its members through its constant and uninterrupted presence at leading global events for the travel industry. By attending these major events, Aqua Vista Hotels efficiently, effectively and productively promotes its members while staying abreast with the latest developments in the travel industry.
Join AVH and be represented in some of the world’s top international trade shows and events to gain exposure to the world’s leading travel professionals, such as agents, advisors and consultants. Below you may find the trade shows and fairs to which Aqua Vista Hotels has already confirmed its participation.
- Door 2 Door Marketing Campaign: Seoul, Korea, January 2016
- Door 2 Door Sales Campaign: Cyprus, January 2016
- National Wedding Show: London, UK, 26 – 28 February 2016
- Travel & Trade Show: I.T.B. Berlin – Germany, 9 – 13 March 2016
- Travel & Trade Show: Travel Trade Athens, Greece, 2 & 3 October 2016
- B2B Workshop: Global European Market Place London, UK, 4 & 5 November 2016
- Travel & Trade Show: World Travel Market (W.T.M), London – U.K., 7-9 November 2016
- Travel & Trade Show: Philoxenia, Thessaloniki, Greece, 17 – 20 November 2016
- Door 2 Door Marketing Campaign: Moscow & Saint Petersburg – Russia, January 2014
- Travel & Trade Show Grekland PanoramaStockholm, Sweden February 14th – February 16th ·
- Workshop: Hoteliers European Marketplace Paris, France February 17th
- Travel & Trade Show: New York Times Show, New York – U.S.A., 28 February – 2 March 2014
- Door 2 Door Marketing Campaign: New York – U.S.A., February 2014
- Travel & Trade Show: I.T.B. Berlin – Germany, 5 – 9 March 2014
- B2B Workshop: Travel Bulletin Mediterranean Event Birmingham UK June 9th, 2014
- Travel Trade Show: Arabian Travel Market Dubai – United Arab Emirates May 05 – 08 2014
- B2B Workshop: Global European Market Place London – Great Britain October 31st Show
- Travel & Trade Show: World Travel Market (W.T.M), London – U.K., 3-6 November 2014
- Travel Outbound Workshop: India 21-25 January 2013 B2B event
- Marketing Campaign: Seoul, South Korea 26 January – 01 February 2013
- Hoteliers European Marketplace: Brussels, 11 February 2013
- ITB: Berlin 6 – 10 March 2013
- Honeymoon Fest 2013: Kiev 25 March 2013
- China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market (COTTM): Beijing 9-11 April 2013
- Travel Bulletin Mediterranean Showcase Event: Manchester, 21 May 2013
- Global European Market Place: London 2 November 2013
- World Travel Market (WTM): London 4-7 November 2013